Public Relations and Content Coordinator – Pedestrian Jobs
Tracado is looking for a Firearms Content and Public Relations Coordinator to join our full-time team.
We are an integrated marketing agency based in Melbourne and Sydney with a growing portfolio of primarily family businesses and hospitality clients that we are extremely proud of and deeply invest in.
If you are passionate about advertising, or create amazing copy and content, and want to immerse yourself in a role that will allow you to master your skills in new and traditional media, we want to hear from you.
You will also be able to confidently offer and secure cover for clients; work with our creative team to develop quality social media content and timelines, deliver smart and creative copy; and are well versed with media, journalists and influencers in the areas of food, wine, beauty, health and lifestyle.
Under the guidance of our Directors and SAMs, you will be responsible for:
- Develop social media copy and work with our creative photography and video producers for a range of clients; create monthly calendars for everyone on Facebook and Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.
- The role will include planning, moodboarding, hashtag research and scheduling.
- Monitoring and Community Management of social networks
- Develop engaging GEDs
- Writing short presentations for clients in the areas of food and beverage, wellness, lifestyle, beauty and health
- Distribution of press releases and pitches to journalists and the media
- Work with Telum as well as your own connections, to create current media lists
- Execute and manage influencer outreach and engagement strategies as developed by the team
- Assist the team with automation flows
- Conduct desktop industry research
You will be:
- Curious and adventurous about the latest drinks, bars, hotels, wineries, breweries, distilleries and restaurants
- Be passionate about health and wellness, and interested in the beauty industry
- Independent, autonomous and autonomous
- The type who takes initiative and is confident in dealing with customers and liaising with journalists
- Excellent writing skills and design sense
- Good knowledge of the media landscape
- Good knowledge of F&B, beauty and health influencers
- Like social media trends and follow the next hot trend
- Honest, open and transparent, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms and Canva
You will have:
- At least 1 year of PR agency experience with food or beverage companies, the tourism sector, or the same in-house experience in a large hospitality-focused company
- A degree in marketing, public relations, professional writing, advertising, communications (or similar).
- Full working rights in Australia
Why work with us?
Tracado is an IMC agency based in Melbourne, Sydney and Milan created in 2018 by brothers Elia and Einan Lom. We are passionate about what we do, delivering great results that help small and medium businesses achieve tangible growth, and are innovative in integrating technology, e-commerce, public relations and advertising.
Unlike other agencies, we don’t do bullshit. We’re extremely down-to-earth, practical and don’t do hierarchies (we’ve all been there, done that and it’s not our vibe!). All millennials, our morning WIPs usually consist of a good thread, a few belly laughs, and too many pop culture references.
We are incredibly invested in our team and want to make sure everyone is always happy with what they are working on and feel good about what they do day to day. We love to celebrate our wins and will often pop a bottle or send cocktails to each other when we achieve those goals.
We are looking for someone who is not only passionate about their work, but who fits into our culture. We’re super social and I hope you are too – you’ll often find us dragging our friends around for shoots and photo shoots – so the benefits of the job are shared beyond the company! Between wine tours, outdoor cinema experiences, product launches, galas, pizza making and too many wine tastings, no two days are the same.
We work hard but have a great time doing it, so we want someone who is committed to building a career in this space – and in return, we assure you of support, growth and development opportunities that will reward you. . Most of our clients have been with us from the start – and week by week we are growing – so we want continuity and a team member who wants a long-term trajectory.
We also have an incentive program for every new client you bring on board – so never be afraid to pitch in for a new job!
Our clients include a number of premium 5 star wineries and restaurants in the Yarra Valley, distilleries in Mornington, the Yarra Valley Smaller Wineries Association, Barefoot Cinema, Sunset Cinema, restaurants, cafes, pizzerias , luxury skin care, women’s health, among others. .
Be based at Sydney and Melbourneour candidate can be based in either state. If you are based in Melbourne, you will be invited to our pet-friendly Collingwood office, where a hybrid working arrangement will be in place. If in Sydney, you will again be on the Northern Beaches in a hybrid working environment.
PS you must love dogs!
To apply, be sure to provide us with:
- An up-to-date CV and 2 professional references
- Examples of coverage you’ve produced, and presentations and press releases you’ve written
- Examples of social media content you have developed
- A cover letter with an overview of why you are a good candidate for Tracado, campaigns and clients you have worked on, examples of PR winners, areas where you feel strong and where you would like to be improve over the next 2 years. We also want you to be honest about what you enjoy doing the most, the least, the verticals you excel in, and the type of role you think you would fit best in!
- Only Australian residents/citizens can apply
Only successful applicants who have provided us with all of the above information will be contacted.